Know Your Money
- Did you know? The Dollar has lost 96% of its value since 1913 when U.S. citizens were forced to use Federal Reserve Notes over Gold.
- Did you know? This is what the founding fathers said about paper money:
“Paper money has had the effect in your state that it will ever have, to ruin commerce, oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice.” -George Washington
“Paper money is unjust, It is unconstitutional, for it affects the rights of property as much as taking away equal value in land.” -James Madison
“Paper is poverty, it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.” -Thomas Jefferson
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.” -Thomas Jefferson
- Did you know? A group of private bankers has control of the value of the money you are using, not the U.S. government.
- Did you know? The U.S. government is in debt for $16.5 Trillion! (How much is a Trillion?)
- That equates to every man, woman, and baby living in the U.S. owing $52,323!
- Did you know? It is estimated that the actual liabilities of the federal government—including Social Security, Medicare, and federal employees’ future retirement benefits—already exceed $86.8 trillion, or 550% of GDP.
- This is more than all the GDP’s in the world added together.
- Did you know? The Debt problem is approaching the point of no return. Historically the only way countries have exited such a massive debt has been to do one of two things: 1. Default on the debt, which means the world will no longer respect the dollar, therefore devaluing the dollar, or 2. Print their way out, which devalues the dollar.
- Did you know? The primary reason the dollar has value is because it is the world’s reserve currency for international trade, but it is losing its world reserve status.
- Did you know? China has negotiated with Brazil, Hong Kong, Australia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Japan and Russia to use Chinese Renminbi for international trade instead of Dollars.
- Did you know? Germany is repatriating all its gold from the U.S.
- Did you know? China is urging its citizens to buy Gold and Silver.
- Did you know the same private bankers who tell you using Gold as money is archaic and outdated, still use gold themselves when trading with other central banks.
Did you know? Texas Sound Money is a group of concerned citizens laboring for you in order to provide the People of Texas with a sound system of money. We are working to give you an opportunity to preserve your wealth, and shelter the economy of this Great State from future devaluation of the dollar.